The governance of the pCPA is as follows:
- Provincial and Territorial Deputy Ministers of Health
- Responsible for overseeing the initiatives of the pCPA and appointing a chair of the Governing Council.
- Governing Council
- Represented by each individual responsible for the drug plan in his or her jurisdiction.
- Lead the pCPA and the pCPA office, engage in knowledge sharing on jurisdictional priorities, issues and concerns that impact the Canadian health system, identify and direct initiatives that require collective leadership and action.
- Management Committee
- Representatives selected from Governing Council and Drug Plan Leads.
- Execute the strategic direction of the Governing Council, address issues or disputes that may arise in negotiations, provide direction and assistance to Drug Plan Leads, provide managerial direction to the pCPA Office, and carry out any additional functions that may be assigned by the Governing Council.
- Drug Plan Leads
- Operational leaders for the implementation of pCPA initiatives for each jurisdiction.
- Provide jurisdictional perspectives in negotiation process and work with the pCPA office to improve the efficiency and effectiveness across jurisdictions.
Members of the pCPA Governing Council
|Alberta||Chad Mitchell||Assistant Deputy Minister (Vice-Chair)|
|British Columbia||Mitch Moneo||Assistant Deputy Minister (Chair)|
|Manitoba||Robert Shaffer||(A) Assistant Deputy Minister|
|New Brunswick||Eric Levesque||Assistant Deputy Minister|
|Newfoundland & Labrador||Fiona Langor||(A) Assistant Deputy Minister|
|Northwest Territories||Luke Spooner||Senior Project Manager|
|Nova Scotia||Natalie Borden||Senior Executive Director|
|Nunavut||Carmine Nieuwstraten||(A) Assistant Deputy Minister|
|Ontario||Patrick Dicerni||Assistant Deputy Minister; Executive Officer|
|Prince Edward Island||Lori Ellis||Director of Health Workforce Planning and Pharmacy|
|Quebec||Lucie Opatrny||Assistant Deputy Minister|
|Saskatchewan||Greg Gettle||Assistant Deputy Minister|
|Yukon||Amy Riske||Assistant Deputy Minister|
|Federal||Scott Doidge||Director General|