The governance of the pCPA is as follows:
- Provincial and Territorial Deputy Ministers of Health
- Responsible for overseeing the initiatives of the pCPA and appointing a chair of the Governing Council.
- Governing Council
- Represented by each individual responsible for the drug plan in his or her jurisdiction.
- Lead the pCPA and the pCPA office, engage in knowledge sharing on jurisdictional priorities, issues and concerns that impact the Canadian health system, identify and direct initiatives that require collective leadership and action.
- Management Committee
- Representatives selected from Governing Council and Drug Plan Leads.
- Execute the strategic direction of the Governing Council, address issues or disputes that may arise in negotiations, provide direction and assistance to Drug Plan Leads, provide managerial direction to the pCPA Office, and carry out any additional functions that may be assigned by the Governing Council.
- Drug Plan Leads
- Operational leaders for the implementation of pCPA initiatives for each jurisdiction.
- Provide jurisdictional perspectives in negotiation process and work with the pCPA office to improve the efficiency and effectiveness across jurisdictions.
Members of the pCPA Governing Council
|Alberta||Graham Statt||Assistant Deputy Minister (Vice-Chair)|
|British Columbia||Mitch Moneo||Assistant Deputy Minister|
|Manitoba||Teresa Mrozek||Acting Assistant Deputy Minister|
|New Brunswick||Mark Wies||Assistant Deputy Minister|
|Newfoundland & Labrador||Paul Smith||Assistant Deputy Minister|
|Northwest Territories||Derek Elkin||Assistant Deputy Minister|
|Nova Scotia||Kathleen Coleman||(A) Sr. Executive Director|
|Nunavut||Donna Mulvey||Territorial Director|
|Ontario||Patrick Dicerni||Assistant Deputy Minister; Executive Officer|
|Prince Edward Island||Marsha Cusack||Pharmacy Consultant|
|Quebec||Lucie Opatrny||Assistant Deputy Minister|
|Saskatchewan||Mark Wyatt||Assistant Deputy Minister (Chair)|
|Yukon||Philip Christoff||Assistant Deputy Minister|
|Federal||Scott Doidge||Director General|